Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

Sedona Lace Natural mineral Foundation

I've tried Sedona Lace's mineral foundation for the last couple of weeks.The mineral foundation is available in four different shades
  • fairest
  • sunny beige
  • nude
  • tan


Ingredient
Mica, Sericite, Zinc, Black iron oxide, Red iron oxide, Yellow iron oxide, Titanium dioxide

General information
  • SPF 15
  • natural materials
  • talc free
  • paraben free
  • fragrance free
  • oil free
  • nom comedogenic
  • long lasting
  • skin looks natural
  • 0.28 oz/8g
  • $16.95
my Opinion
The coverage of the foundation is beautiful. It did make pores seem smaller and my skin looked smoother. What I liked the most about the powder was that it is extremely light and natural – I hate putting heavy stuff on my face for fear of breakouts! The powder gave a very matte look, which I liked a lot.
If you're looking for a full coverage mineral foundation you should try it out.

quick foundation application



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen