Sonntag, 29. August 2010

Review Sedona Lace 12 piece professional Make up brushes

First impressions almost three month ago
The brushes look similar to my Sigma brushes, but these ones are a lot cheaper. The brushes come in a pink colored brush roll. It protects your brushes and the brush roll is great for storage and travel. The brush roll has some decorative veining on it.
All the brushes have a pink handle and a silver ferrule and the Sedona Lace logo imprinted on them.
I washed them and experienced minimal shedding only at the powder brush.

Now i've tried the brushes for almost three month and i'm impressed and in love. They are good quality for an afordable price.
I love the pink brushes, but if you are not into pink, this is the only colour.  The handles are long which you like or don't like.

washing the brushes
When i washed them for the first time I experienced minimal shedding only at the powder brush. Now I shampooed them once a week for about three month and there really isn't any shedding.
I used baby shampoo for deep cleaning and Mac's brush cleanser for spot cleaning and no bleeding or weird smell.
The brushes don't have numbers or names, only the Sedona lace logo is imprinted on them.

Powder brush
























Super soft, nicely cut bristles and nice density. I like the brush for setting my foundation with powder or to apply my bronzer



Duo fibre brush


















I like the brush for applying my liquid foundation or my cream blushes. It is also great for a light application of blush or highlight.


Foundation brush

















Just a normal foundation brush with synthetic bristles tightly packed. It won't absorb too much product and saves you from wasting your foundation. 



Large angled contour brush



































You can use it for contouring your cheekbones or for blush. I prefer it for putting on blush, because it is a little bit bigger. I would recommend keeping the plastic on or a brush guard that it keeps its shape. 



Concealer brush



















This is a really nice concealer brush with synthetic bristles and a pointed tip. Great for reaching every spot.



Medium angled shading brush




















Great for reaching into the outer V or inner corner of the eye. I also prefer it for defined crease application.





Small angled brush




















This brush can be used for putting on gel eyeliner or filling in eyebrows. I like this brush for filling in my eyebrows. I only use this for my eyeliner to create a winged liner look



Large shader brush




















A really large brush with synthetic bristles for applying powder eyeshadow, cream eyeshadow or even concealer. 



Tapered blending brush


















Fluffy, long crease brush. Amazing colour fade on your crease. And this brush is also nice for applying cream concealer or cream shadows.




Pencil brush


















This brush i use for applying colour to my lower lashline, putting on shadow for liner or even in my crease. It has a really pointed tip.



Eye shading brush





















This is my favourite brush of all. It is great for packing on colour to your lid. The bristles are dense and nicely cut and it also helps to blend out the edges. 




Eyeliner brush 


















This brush is perfect for eyeliner in my opinion. It creates a really small line. Youn can even use it to apply colour to your lower lashline.


Pricing 
The 12 brushes with brush roll retail for just $ 49.95. I think this is a really good deal and these brushes are nearly half the price of my sigma brushes. Shipping is also fast and they arrived in 10 days (Germany)


result
These brushes are good/nice quality for less money.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen